Saturday, January 15, 2005

Zoto :: Where You Take Your Photos.

Success. Zoto seems to be a winner. It is a service that provides a way to post images to the blog that is better than "Hello" or "Buzznet." Additionally, I can email the photos to Zoto to be posted on the blog.

I recommend it. Specifically, I recommend it to Skylar.

Additionally, before posting image to the blog, I have to put them in a gallery, where they are stored for all the world to see. Click on the photo in the previous post and you will be taken to that gallery. Bookmark it, and never return here again.

One flaw. Unlike Ofoto, this service doesn't seem to save the original high-res image that you can order as a print.

Sorry, grandma Susie.

IF ANYONE IS LISTENING OUT THERE! PLEASE, SHOW ME A SERVICE THAT PROVIDES THE PRINTING FEATURES OF OFOTO AND THE BLOGGING FEATURES OF ZOTO!

Anyway, learn more about it here.

Later, photo fans.


In fact, the Zoto beta has failed me. I no longer recommend it.

No comments: