Wednesday, July 14, 2004

something for the STFs

Quite a bit of my traffic is refered from Glen "Subdeacon Tikhon" Matthew Thurman's blog. If his links list is any indication, visitors from his site may be looking for more Orthodox logorrhea. I don't have much of that but I do have something for you. While cleaning out my email I came across this post that I sent to the good Subdeacon way back before I had a reason to exist on the internet. Enjoy:

----
. . . I'm, like, the only white male on the planet without a Web Site so I should learn how to set one up and operate it. Unfortunately, I don't have a life worth dedicating a Site to.

So I am going to dedicate it to you.

It will be the "Unofficial Subdeacon Tikhon Thurman Fan Site." It will have a Thurman gallery with pictures, a Subdeacon Tikhon Thurman computer screen background image, and a Subdeacon Tikhon Thurman screen saver. The "Thurman Review" will be a place for collected writings, poems, articles, etc. about you. The STF chat room will be a place that other Subdeacon Tikhon Fans (STFs) can post thoughts, live sightings, etc. I will also have a blog review section in which I highlight your best posting of the week and review it.

Thank you for giving my life meaning.

----

Needless to say, I desided that it would be easier to have a child than actually make this idea a reality.

later STFs, and all the rest.

No comments: