Wednesday, April 21, 2004

so you want a thousand words

I know that you keep coming back for the wit, but there are some who are really just in it for the photos. I have decided to make things a little easier. Over in the sidebar, you will see a strip of thumbnails that link to full size images at my new photoblog at Buzznet. That strip will automatically update with the most recently posted photographs as I post them.

The advantage for you is no more boxes with a little red X. Additionally, you don't have to come to the blog at all. Just bookmark the Buzznet site and return to it regularly.

The advantage for me is that Buzznet is easier to post to and I don't have to manually link to the images

The disadvantages are that Buzznet resizes the images so they will not be suitable for making decent prints. If you must have a print, email me and I will post the image to Ofoto. Also, I can't actually put the photos in the blog posts but that is ok.

Someday, when I have money coming out of my ears and time to burn, I will have my own Website that will be beautiful and integrate the words and images together. But for now, I have to confine myself to the freebies.

happy viewing

No comments: