Sunday, April 16, 2006

No more monkeys jumping on the bed

I just got home from Kansas City and as Jason and I were talking in the kitchen he heard a thump on the floor above us and ran upstairs to check out the noise. Suddenly he yelled to have me come up.

As I reached the top of the stairs Daivd came into view. Something told me Jason had not taken him out of the crib and as I rounded the corner into the bedroom I could see the mess. David had crawled out of the crib, turned over the trash can and started to rummage through it. Triumphantly he displayed a used band-aide.

Jason began work on dismantling the gate to the crib. When he was done David jumped into bed and started to jump up and down and then proceeded to do a swan dive into the side-rail.

All we could do was turn away and try really hard not to laugh out loud.

Please keep us in your prayers as we transition to the new 2.1 version of David - Freebird.

No comments: