Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The Winds of Change

It's Tuesday night at 10:50 and I am surfing the web. I've checked the Daily Show site and caught up on my daily news. I've checked my email and tomorrows movie show times.
My anxiety level is moderate. That would be due to the years of procrastinating homework assignments and papers.

I no longer have homework assignments and papers to do.

Some say it will take a while to get rid of the sense of dread in the pit of my stomach every time I dink on the internet or sit down to watch a movie (did that tonight too) instead of focus on my educational responsibilities.

All I can say is.......

I'm DONE
I'm DONE
I'm DONE

That's right, the Deedo is back. No longer do I have to feel preoccupied with all the things I "should" be doing with school while I'm doing other things.

David has a full time mother, for the first time in his Life!! (Until my job starts in June)
Jason has a wife again.
I will soon find my sanity.

Netflix, here I come!!

No comments: