Thursday, May 18, 2006

Hang in

On behalf of the family I would like to apologize for the lack of updates on the old blog. For those of you who don't know, we are in the middle of a move and things are a little crazy. If you are needing updated info, just email and we will get it to you in good time.

Up dates, short and sweet:

David is out of the crib and in a twin bed in his own room. Overall things are going good and he is still sleeping through the night. Bedtime is rough but I am about to set new limits in the hopes of shaving our time down from two hours to 45 mins. Wish me luck or send duck tape, either one is fine by me.

I made it through graduation and the state exam. According to the Washburn site I maintained a 4.0 through Grad school. According to my bank account the "Appreciation Notes" I wrote to my professors have cleared.

Now all I need is for St. Francis to call me back on a start date.

The new place is a mess but my daily affirmation tells me "That's OK". If you feel like hanging out and unpacking just give me a ring.

I would like to thank everyone for helping over the last four years with school, David, or by providing emotional support and the occasionally slap in the face for a reality check.

In a week or so we will be fully operational and up and running, so hang tight and check back.

No comments: