Friday, October 22, 2004

Our little freak

There has been an on going discussion in the Simmons/Gilbert house about David, his ultra freakishness this last week and the ever illusive teeth.  I have to admit that I don't carry much weight on the subject because I have been attributing all of his problems since JULY to his teeth.  But come on, one of these days I will be right and there will be a pearly white tooth to blame all our troubles on.
 
So for the record heres whats going on.  Almost two weeks ago there was the mysterious rash.  Possibly carrots, maybe not.  Then last Saturday the eye.  We still have an APB out for the arrest of Grover in connection with the incident but no sightings as of yet.  He ate like a high school quarter back on a growth spurt last week and is now refusing food for the most part.  Still has a slight rash on his tummy going down onto his legs.  Can't seem to sleep well until 7am.  And to top it off, tonight he threw up his toes.  At least thats how Grandma Carla described it. 
 
I refuse to accept that my son is a freak so until he becomes normal (around age 30) I will hold fast to this one fact.  Its the teeth.

No comments: