Sunday, October 24, 2004

Help!!!!!!!!!!!

Aunt Skylar sent the following email to a bunch of people today. Oddly, she didn't post it to her blog, which is too bad because it speaks volumes. So I am posting it for her--because I care:

"I need a HUGE favor from one member of this e-mail group. My Tigger costume[1] is in the basement of Grandma H's house in (I think) one of the large blue bins. I need someone to HELP and fish it out and mail it to me. The box it not in the hand and I'm not sure which box that is in. If you see it great if not that's great too. Halloween is Sunday and Pernille[2] has never done Halloween and I did not know we would be doing halloween this year so I did not bring it.

"I will reimburse however mails it to me. PLEASE HELP. I know this is an inconvenience but I would appreciate it. Also, please talk to each other about this so that someone is not looking for it when someone else got it. Maybe if one person found it one person could mail it. Grandma V knows what to use to get it here quick and cheap.

Thanks
Skylar"

footnotes:

(1) Yes, my 25-year-old sister has a full Tigger (from Whinny (sp?) the Poo (sp?)). I haven't seen it. My wife is super-jealous of it. These are the women in my life.

(2) Pernille is the Dane who lives with the Trospers (where Skylar is living), whom Skylar adores. Apearantly Pernille has never spoken her native language to Skylar, which would cause Skylar to cover her ears in pain and run screaming from the room. Or is that Finnish? I can't remember now. Oh, well, I've already said it and it's too late to be editing.

Later, desperate Tigger fans.

No comments: