Monday, March 05, 2007

Mugging

This morning I felt as if I had not slept for two days so I laid in bed longer than I should have. At 8:30 I woke up to the sound of running water in the bathroom. As David is not a huge fan of cleanliness I jumped out of bed to assess the situation.

Thankfully he was not trying to turn the house into a swimming pool. Instead he was trying to wash rose petal cream off his hands and face. This lovely shade was smeared all over the sink and counter. It was also on the wall leading down to the living room. There the trail gets cold until you get to the love seat where it is delicately smeared on the cushions.

At the scene of the crime is my purse. All contents spread out, money every where, and at the center is one of my favorite lipsticks with nothing but a nub left.

Days like this help to remind me David is 2 and not 26.

No comments: