Tuesday, September 13, 2005

five guys i envy

Just a quick shout out to five guys who's motivation I envy. Check out what they are working on. NOTE, I don't vouch for these links as "family-friendly."

  1. My brother-in-law, Grant is making it happen as an artist in Seattle.
  2. Valorie's husband, Ed is a writer/game developer as well as father of twins.
  3. My old friend Jay, who's designing great Web sites and still painting.
  4. High school classmate Dave, who is making films. He is the one who shot the balloon footage.
  5. Kris Ariel, the son of a friend of my father moved to China and opened a cafe.
Now, don't get me wrong, none of these guys has Jaime and David, so they have plenty of reason to envy me as well. Also, I don't necessarily envy what they are doing; I envy the motivation it take to initiate the sorts of creative projects they have.

Later, envious fans

No comments: