Sunday, August 01, 2004

barf rush

Well, I'm headed West.
 
After a week of feeling undressed because there is no barf on me, of sticking my finger down the throats of passing children just to get a hit (Grandpa Gary's joke), after a week of sneaking into daycares, changing diapers, and sneaking back out just so my hands don't fidget nervously (Gary again), after a week in which I only did TWO LOADS of laundry, after a week of sore loneliness, I am headed to Colorado to be reunited with my wife and child--and my mother-in-law and father-in-law--and his parents and extended family.
 
I doubt that I will update from the Rockies.  I will be too busy watching "Koyanisquasti" on the 56-inch-screen TV with surround sound--oh yeah, and enjoying my wife and child and all that nature and stuff and the, like, 2% humidity.  I wanted to mountain-bike down the slopes at Vail but Jaime pointed out that we no longer have insurance coverage since Blue Crass, Blue Schlock wants to charge me $600.00 per month for insurance coverage now that I am unemployed.  I would go on about that, but this is a family program.
 
Take care, flatlanders.  I'll return with pictures.

No comments: