Tuesday, August 17, 2004

colorado images

As I still learn to navigate the wide, wide world of digital imaging, you get to suffer. I posted the five cutest David shots below and was hoping to create a wicked-cool slide show for the rest of them. Alas, I am not "there" yet. Additionally, some of you want to be able to print a few of these photos. So I have returned to Ofoto and posted the 48 best images in big chunky files for your printing pleasure. There is a caveat. I accidentally reformatted these photos so that they are HUGE. I don't know how that will affect print quality since it means that Photoshop upsampled them, which usually denigrates image quality. If you have no idea what I am talking about, that is ok. Clearly, I don't either. If you get a print, and it is lousy, send me an email. Customer satisfaction is somewhere in our top priorities.

Anyway, here they are.

I only have Sue, Nick and Nora's email, so please pass this link on to any other Oakson that might care.

Later, mountain rangers.


No comments: