Thursday, February 03, 2005

mini me

So I found a new toy. It's a bit of code that allows me to create a blog within a blog. I like this because I see lots of stuff online that I want to tell you about that is not "mission related." I.E. not about David Jaime or Jason.

So, if you look to your right, you will see a new header, "miniblog," at the top of the side bar. Below that, you will see . . .

well, nothing, for most of you.

It seems this special bit of code only works with Mozilla/Netscape browsers.

Here is a graphical representation of the browsers used by last 100 visitors to this blog.


As you can see, that means four of you can view the miniblog.

GET FIREFOX, PEOPLE.

I will continue to work on this project as time allows (read: as much time as my conscience allows me to waste). I bet there are a couple of Web-savvy folks out there (Val, Dn. Matthew, Jason) who can crack this nut for me.

Later, Internet Explorer slaves fans.

No comments: